Friday, July 21, 2017

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #168

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true.
 But you can like one cover version better than another....

US cover
UK cover
I'm a book or two behind in Lee Child's Jack Reacher series as well. The 22nd entry - The Midnight Line - releases this November. The US cover is on the left and the UK cover is on the right. Both covers feature a darker tone and a road leading somewhere. I think I prefer the US cover this week. The font and colours used are more striking. Overall the US cover has a more ominous tone than the UK. I'd be more inclined to pick it up. Which cover do you prefer? Any plans to read The Midnight Line? You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular feature at A Bookworm's World.

3 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I like the blue in the UK cover but agree with you that the US cover is more ominous.

Janice J. Richardson said...

While more often than not we disagree on which cover to choose, I so look forward to your "You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover" feature. :)

Luanne said...

Thanks for stopping and commenting Kathy! Janice - I am so happy that people are enjoying this feature! Thanks for weighing in!