Friday, July 14, 2017

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #167

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true.
 But you can like one cover version better than another....

US cover
UK cover
I'm really looking forward to Louise Penny's latest installment in her Inspector Gamache series. Glass Houses releases August 29. The US cover is on the left and the UK cover is on the right. So, both use cool, blue tones. The US cover looks more like ice and water to me than glass. The UK cover looks like a broken window. It also features 'the bench' in Three Pines. It's a tough call this week.....but, although I find the US cover quite striking, overall I prefer the UK cover. Which cover do you prefer? Any plans to read Glass Houses?  You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular feature at A Bookworm's World.


4 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I prefer the US cover.

holdenj said...

The first thing I noticed was the bench! I can't wait to read this!

Icewineanne said...

UK! Love the cover.

Vee said...

My eye went directly to the bench...UK cover gets my vote.