Friday, April 14, 2017

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #154

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true.
 But you can like one cover version better than another....

US cover
UK cover
I'm a big Linwood Barclay fan and have quite enjoyed the Promise Falls series. Parting Shot is the fourth book. It releases later this month in the UK, but not until November in the US. The US cover is on the left and the UK cover is on the right. I find the UK cover a bit bland, but the tagline is good. I like the broken font on the title on the US cover, but I'm not too sure about the photo. At first glance I saw a face with the headlights for eyes and the legs for a nose! So I am going to call a draw for myself this week. What about yourself? Any plans to read Parting Shot? Which cover do you prefer?
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular feature at A Bookworm's World.

1 comment:

Grandma Cootie said...

I'm with you on the covers, hard to decide but the tag line on the UK cover did it for me. And yes, I am anxious to read this last story.