Friday, May 17, 2019

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #263

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true. 
 But you can like one cover version better than another....

US cover
UK cover
The Rosie Result is the third book from Graeme Simsion
featuring Rosie and Don. I loved the first, was okay on the second and am looking forward to this one. The US cover is on the left and the UK cover is on the right. Two stark looks this week with a very solid background on both. No images, instead we have drawings. Having read the synopsis, I can see that the image on the US cover is quite relevant. But I do like the seagull and his scarf. And I think I like it enough to go with the UK cover this week. What about you? Which cover do you prefer? Any plans to read The Rosie Result?
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular feature at A Bookworm's World.

5 comments:

Kay said...

I'll confess that I've not read any of the book, though I know how popular they have been. So, for me, I agree that the UK cover works best. I'm not so fond of the orange on the US cover.

Luanne said...

UK takes it this week!

Icewineanne said...

Apologies for the late response to your posting.
But I’m in agreement - UK wins! Love the seagull with his scarf :-)
Haven’t had time to read this popular series......hopefully down the road.
Happy reading

Luanne said...

Well, you know Icewineanne - the first one was wonderful, second not so much, just finishing up this third one....

Icewineanne said...

Looking forward to your thoughts on the third one. Does it feel like this will be the finale?