Saturday, April 25, 2015

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #51

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true.
But you can like one cover version better than another...

US cover
UK cover
It's time to start thinking about beach bag books for this summer. Jane Green is always a good bet. Her new book Summer Secrets releases in June. The US cover is on the left and the UK cover is on the right. This week I'm going with the US cover. I love the colour and picture of the hydrangeas. (and that broken stem is a good hint) The UK cover is cute and beachy, but I don't like the line drawing. Are you planning on reading Summer Secrets? Which cover do you prefer? 
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular Saturday feature at 
A Bookworm's World

3 comments:

Kay said...

I'm with you - the US cover all the way. I love hydrangeas and I love that blue-ish purple color. A nice summer book for sure.

bermudaonion said...

I agree - the US cover wins this time.

Tea said...

I really like the same cover you picked. Would love to grow hydrangeas, but I'm an apartment dweller.