Saturday, April 11, 2015

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #51

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true.
But you can like one cover version better than another...

US cover
UK cover
Here's another entry from my ever teetering TBR pile! I'm looking forward to The Orient by Christopher Bollen. The US cover is on the left and the UK cover is on the right. I'm going with US this week -  it's less busy than the UK cover and just seems mysterious. I want to know about that house and light. Although, the UK tagline does give you a better idea of the story inside. Have you or are you planning on reading Orient? Which cover do you prefer?
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular Saturday feature at
 A Bookworm's World.


3 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I like the US cover better too!

Kay said...

I like the color in the US cover and the simplicity. It seems you can focus more on the lighthouse. And I'll have to check this one out.

Icewineanne said...

Just like you, I find the U.S. cover fascinating. Based on this alone, I will have to check this book out :-)