Saturday, April 4, 2015

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #50

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true.
 But you can like one cover version better than another...

US cover
UK cover
Oh, psychological thriller? Yes please! I'm looking forward to The Ice Twins by S.K. Tremayne. Here's the tagline to whet your appetite: "One of Sarah's daughters died. But can she be sure which one?" So with that teaser which cover appeals to you? The US cover is on the left and the UK cover is on the right. I'm going with US this week - I like the eyes watching from the cover letters. I find the UK cover a little twee. Is The Ice Twins a book you're planning on reading?You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular Saturday feature
on A Bookworm's World.

3 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Both covers are a little creepy but I like the US cover much better. I've never heard of this book but you've piqued my interest.

Kay said...

I've been waiting for this book too. Really want to read it. OK, I like the US cover better, but I wish the background wasn't that gray-blue. Drab.

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

Either cover, but oh my! Yes, I want to read it!!!!!

Thanks...