Friday, July 3, 2020

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #319

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true.
But you can like one cover version better than another... 

US cover
UK cover
I loved Ruth Hogan's previous book, The Keeper of Lost Things. I'm looking forward to reading her new release, Queenie Malone's Paradise Hotel. The US cover is on the left and the UK cover is on the right. So....a similar look on both covers with the cladding (or maybe ship lap lol), the crown in the upper left, a few flowers on the edge of the UK cover compared with the window box filled with climbing flowers. I think this week it's going to come down to colour preference. I do like the blue of the US cover, but I like the multi coloured UK a bit more. And that little hotel at the top - it's hard to see, but it says Brighton Pier. So, UK for me this week. What about you? Which cover do you prefer. Any plans to read Queenie Malone's Paradise Hotel?
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular feature at A Bookworm's World.

No comments: