Friday, October 20, 2017

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #181

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true.
 But you can like one cover version better than another....

US cover
UK cover
Still Me by Jojo Moyes releases at the top of next year on both sides of the pond. It continues the story of Louisa Clark - and is on my TBR list. The US cover is on the left and the UK cover is on the right. The US cover continues the look and style of the previous books in this series. The image of the Empire State Building let you know where the book takes place. it's definitely a bolder look than the UK cover. But, although the UK cover is 'quieter, I think I prefer the subtlety of it. And I like that little bee image. The red font is too jarring for me. So, UK cover for me this week. What about you? Any plans to read Still Me? Which cover do you prefer?
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular feature at A Bookworm's World.

1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

I'd love to get my hands on this book. I don't love either cover but like both of them for different reasons.