Friday, October 13, 2017

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #180

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true.
 But you can like one cover version better than another....

US cover
UK cover
The 20th book in the Harry Bosch series from Michael Connolly releases on Oct. 31 on both sides of the pond. I've read the entire series and will be picking this one up too.The US cover is on the left and the UK cover is on the right. Two very similar looks this week. I must admit to being slightly underwhelmed by both though. Obviously a large metropolis and interstate play a part. From the UK cover I would guess somewhere warm from what looks to be palm trees. The US cover could be anywhere. I find the US cover to be bland, so this week I am going with the UK cover. The blue and yellow perk it up a bit for me. What about you? Any plans to read Two Kinds of Truth? Which cover do you prefer?
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular feature at A Bookworm's World.

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I don't think either one is great but do like the little bit of color on the UK cover.

Anonymous said...

Agree the UK cover is a bit better.