Saturday, December 19, 2015

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #84

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true. 
 But you can like one cover version better than another.....

US cover
UK cover
The second book, Far From True, in Linwood Barclay's Promise Falls trilogy releases in March 2016 in the US/Canada and in April in the UK. It's definitely on my must read list. The US cover is on the left and the UK cover is on the right. Easy decision for me this week - I love the UK cover. The off-kilter kinda creepy looking house has me intrigued. And I like the tagline. Have you read the first book, Broken Promise? Any plans to read the rest? Which cover do you prefer this week? You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular Saturday feature at A Bookworm's World.

3 comments:

Marce said...

I love the tagline of the UK also but like the red in US. I am trying to come back to blogging again, look forward to networking with you again. Will check out some of your reviews.

Tea Time with Marce

Anonymous said...

It's funny how much the cover can influence your first feelings for a book. I am definitely liking the UK cover more. Maybe it's the red colouring that is putting me off the US cover.

The Many Thoughts of a Reader said...

I like the UK cover the best too.