Saturday, December 5, 2015

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #82

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true. 
 But you can like one cover version better than another.....

US cover
UK co
I read and enjoyed Caroline Kepnes's debut novel You. Her second book, Hidden Bodies is due out in February next year and is on my tbr list.The US cover is on the left and the UK cover is on the right. I'm going with the US cover this week. I like the title being split into above and below water. The watery font says danger. I like forming my own mental images of characters, so I don't like the woman's image on the UK cover. Do you plan to read Hidden Bodies? Which cover do you prefer? You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular Saturday feature at A Bookworm's World.

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I loved You so I'm looking forward to this book. I like the US cover better too.

Jennifer C said...

US cover again this week. It's more mysterious and intriguing. I need to read You, and I am definitely interested in this one, too.