Saturday, January 17, 2015

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #39

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true.
 But you can like one cover version better than another...

US/Canadian cover
UK cover
Here's a new thriller that I'm looking forward to - Cold Cold Heart by Tami Hoag. The US/Canadian cover is on the left and the UK cover on the right. So, both covers certainly illustrate that things are cold, but I like the UK cover this week - the tag line sold me. Is Cold Cold Heart a book you'll be reading? Which cover do you prefer? 
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular Saturday feature 
on A Bookworm's World.

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

The covers have a similar feel and color scheme. I think I like them equally.

MonieG said...

I think I like the UK a bit more.