Saturday, January 10, 2015

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #38

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true. 
 But you can like one cover version better than another...

Canadian cover
US cover
Here's a coming soon thriller that I'm looking forward to - The Devil You Know by Elisabeth de Mariaffi. The Canadian cover is on the left, the US cover on the right, (There's actually a third UK version as well) No spoiler - there's a stalker involved. So, both covers illustrate that, but I like the Canadian cover this week. You have to take a second look to see beyond the blinds...
Is The Devil You Know a book you'll be reading? Which cover do you prefer?
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular Saturday feature on A Bookworm's World.

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I like the US cover better but it is awfully similar to a lot of other covers so I get why you like the Canadian one best.

Kay said...

Hmmm...I'm kind of on the fence about the covers. I like both. I do plan on reading this one.