Saturday, January 3, 2015

You Can't Judge a Book By Its Cover #37

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true. 
 But you can like one cover version better than another...

US cover
UK cover
I was hunting down the cover art for this week's review of Jane Green's new release, Saving Grace and came across the US cover on the left and the UK cover on the right.  Both use 'perfect' tag lines to give you an idea of what the story might be about. The UK is a little more definite. But for some reason, I like the scarves on the US cover. Their fragility and movement are more appealing. I'm not keen on the colours used on the UK cover either. So US cover for me this week. Which cover do you prefer? Have you read or will you be reading Saving Grace. I have a copy to giveaway! Enter here.
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular Saturday feature on A Bookworm's World.

1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

I'm not crazy about either one but think I prefer the UK cover.