Friday, March 20, 2020

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #442

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true.
 But you can like one cover version better than another...

UK cover
India cover
I've enjoyed B A Paris's previous books and have added The Dilemma to the old TBR list. The UK cover is on the left and the cover from India is on the right....and the US/Canadian cover is down below! The Dilemma is already released over the pond and comes out in June in N.A. Well, we do have a dilemma don't we? Ha! Both covers are quite bold in design employ a black font for the title and it comes down to colour preference. I do like the gold/saffron color but the petals are somewhat lost being the same color. They stand out more against the blue. The Canadian/US cover image fits the book, having read the synopsis. Hmm, choices, choices...I'm going to go with the India cover this week as I like the color and simplicity. What about you? Which cover do you prefer. Any plans to read The Dilemma?
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular feature at A Bookworm's World.
Canadian/UK cover

7 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I like the UK cover because of the contrast between the petals and the background.

holdenj said...

Wow, three covers! I kind of like the Canadian one because of the scene.

Grandma Cootie said...

I like the Canadian/UK cover, but since I have an e-ARC of The Dilemma none of them shows up!

Mystica said...

I was just glad that the book is available on Netgalley!

Luanne said...

So far, the Canadian cover is the fave. Mystica, I hadn't realized it was on Netgalley! Thanks for the heads up!

Dianna said...

I like the UK cover. This e-ARC is waiting for me thanks to Netgalley -- need to read it soon!

Luanne said...

I must go see if I can get a copy on Netgalley!