Saturday, September 27, 2014

You Can't Judge a Book By Its Cover #23

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true.
But you can like one cover version better than another...
 
Canadian/US cover
UK cover
I was hunting down cover art for my forthcoming review of Kathy Reichs' latest book, Bones Never Lie, and came across the US/Canadian cover on the left and the UK cover on the right. I'm not sure this week. The NA cover is subtler, yet it's still one that makes me want to look inside. The UK cover is more lurid, but has a nice little blurb on the front. Undecided for me this week. Either way, it's a really good read. Which cover do you prefer? Have you read, or do you plan to read Bones Never Lie?
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular Saturday feature on A Bookworm's World. 

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

What a fun feature! I was just looking back through your past cover posts and we preferred different cover art almost every time. Funny how we all have our own preferences! :)