Saturday, September 20, 2014

You Can't Judge a Book By Its Cover #22

- You Can't Judge a Book By Its Cover - Which is very true.
But you can like one cover version better than another...
 
UK cover
US/Canadian cover
I was hunting down cover art for my review of Lars Kepler's latest book, The Sandman, and came across the US/Canadian cover on the left and the
 UK cover on the right. Both are definitely creepy, but I'm going with the N.A. cover this week - it just scared me little more. Either way, it's a great read and a fantastic series. Which cover do you prefer? Have you read, or do you plan to read The Sandman?
  You Can't Judge A Book By ItsCover is a regular Saturday feature on A Bookworm's World. 

1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

I'm not crazy about either cover but I think that's the point.