Friday, September 2, 2016

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover # 121

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true. 
 But you can like one cover version better than another....

US cover
UK cover
I am a huge fan of Alan Bradley's twelve-year-old sleuth, Flavia de Luce.  The 8th installment in this absolutely delightful series releases this month on both sides of the pond. The US cover is on the left and the UK cover is on the right. No contest for me this week - easily the US cover. It matches the style I've become accustomed to in the first 7 books. I find the colours on the UK cover jarring and the images don't appeal to me at all. What about you? Are you a Flavia fan? You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular feature at A Bookworm's World.

1 comment:

Icewineanne said...

Definitely the US cover :)