Friday, April 22, 2016

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #102

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true. 
 But you can like one cover version better than another....

US cover
UK cover
Here's another one on my TBR list - Watching Edie by Camilla Way. I'm a sucker for this type of description ...."For fans of Gone Girl and The Girl on the Train: A dazzling work of psychological suspense that weaves together the past and present of two women’s twisted friendship." So, the US cover is on the left and the UK cover is on the right. Easy choice for me this week - UK. As I've said more than a few times before, I'm tired of the 'girl through a window' type of cover. I like the tagline on the UK cover and the cover picture would have me picking it up to look at the flyleaf. What about you? Which cover do you prefer?
Any plans to read Watching Edie?
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular feature at A Bookworm's World.

1 comment:

Grandma Cootie said...

Oh yeah, definitely the UK cover. That tagline is great.