Friday, April 15, 2016

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #101

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true. 
 But you can like one cover version better than another....

US cover
UK cover
The Crow Girl is a Scandinavian thriller from Erik Axl Sund. It looks a little dark, but is getting rave reviews from around the world. So, I've got a hold on it at my library to have a look. "A no.1 International Best Seller". The US cover is on the left and the UK cover is on the right. Both covers are creepy, but I'm going with the UK cover this week. It's quite clever - look at the image again. What do you see first? The crow or the girl? So, have you heard of this book yet? Which cover do you prefer? You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular feature at A Bookworm's World.

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

To be honest, I don't like either cover.

Icewineanne said...

The UK cover is super creepy, it's my pick this time. I read the short plot description on our library's site, sadly it sounds too gruesome for me. But i can't wait for your review!