Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Over the Counter #372

What book caught my eye this week as it passed over the library counter and under my scanner? One for the crafty cat lover in the crowd......

Crafting for Cat Ladies by Kat Roberts.

From the publisher, Lark Crafts:

"For cat-crazy crafters, these 35 unique projects are absolutely purr-fect. Sweet and trendy, creative and fun to make, the crafts are divided into four sections—accessories, apparel, home, and party. Projects range from a kitty clutch wallet and cat embroidered jeans to kitty-shaped coasters and cat-themed plates. Each project includes easy-to-follow step-by-step photography as well as an overview of the tools and materials used in the book and all necessary templates."

(Over the Counter is a regular feature at A Bookworm's World. I've sadly come the realization that I cannot physically read every book that catches my interest as it crosses over my counter at the library. But... I can mention them and maybe one of them will catch your eye as well. See if your local library has them on their shelves!)

No comments: