Saturday, November 15, 2014

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #30

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true.
But you can like one cover version better than another...
 
UK cover
Canadian/US cover
I was hunting down cover art for this week's review of her Sophie Kinsella's new book - Shopaholic to the Stars and came across the US/Canadian cover on the left and the UK cover on the right.
 
The UK tells more of a story and gives you a good idea of the plot, The US/Canadian cover is definitely more eye-catching. It's my choice this week.
Which cover do you prefer? Have your or do you plan to read Shopaholic to the Stars?

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular Saturday feature on A Bookworm's World. 

2 comments:

Bookworm said...

I prefer the UK cover - which is also the edition I have. I finished it a coupe of weeks ago and will post a review very soon :-)

OnDBookshelf said...

I'm planning on doing a blog post in the near future that talks about how visual I am when it comes to picking a book, sometimes based solely on the cover. I think the US cover of this book is so hideous, that I actually ordered my copy via a bookseller in the UK (to get that version). I own the rest of the series, and the US cover doesn't even come close to matching the other covers. :)