Sunday, February 14, 2016

#BingeReading Justin Cronin

After a very long week and very cold (it's a balmy -23C this morning - for my US readers that's -10F.) week, I am settling down and curling up with a good book - or three.

I had the best book mail ever from Penguin Random House Canada on Friday - a mysterious BingeBox that included Justin Cronin's The Passage, the second book, The Twelve and and an ARC of the coming soon  (May 23/16) third book in the trilogy - The City of Mirrors. Squeeee!


And that's not all that was in the box - the #BingeReading supply kit included popcorn, an energy drink, a book light to keep going through the night, a Project Noah prescription and a collector postcard.

I know what I'm doing this snowy day...and night....1936 pages....

Have you read any of this series? Are you looking forward to the final book, The City of Mirrors? Join in! #BingeReading















6 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Oh how fun!!

Kay said...

That is a great box! Enjoy, enjoy! No, I haven't read any of them. I've heard good things. Now that the trilogy is complete, I may take a shot at them.

Patti V said...

What an awesome box to open up!

Jennifer Tar Heel Reader said...

This is such a cute idea! I love the idea of a binge box! I have not read these, but they sound good and I look forward to reading what you think.

Jo said...

Man that looks terrific, I haven't read Justin Cronin, I believe I have him on my list!! Nice package-lucky!!

http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/02/coloring-corner-1.html

Icewineanne said...

Lucky you! Enjoy :-)