Saturday, June 13, 2015

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #57

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true.
 But you can like one cover version better than another...

US cover
Add caption
The Hand That Feeds You by A. J. Rich is a psychological thriller that's on my radar this summer. The US cover is on the left and the UK cover is on the right. Well, it's definitely a choice between light and dark this week. I was trying to figure out what the image was behind the US cover, but wasn't able to. I think I'll go with the US cover this week. I find the UK cover a little dark - and a little tawdry.Which cover do you prefer? 
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular Saturday feature 
 at A Bookworm's World.

3 comments:

Kay said...

I think I'll pick the UK cover. At least I can see what it is. LOL

bermudaonion said...

I think I like the UK cover because I wonder what's on the other side of that door.

Icewineanne said...

Definitely the UK cover. The US cover is too much like modern art that explains nothing.
Also like the tag line on the UK cover :-)