Saturday, May 16, 2015

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #54

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true. 
But you can like one cover version better than another...

UK cover
US cover
Matthew Quick's new book, Love May Fail, releases in June. And it's on my TBR list. The US cover is on the left and the UK cover is on the right. This week I'm going with the US cover. I love those falling paper airplanes. The UK cover is just too disjointed and way too quirky for me. Are you planning on reading Love May Fail? Which cover do you prefer?
 You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular Saturday feature at 
 A Bookworm's World


2 comments:

Kay said...

Hmmm...well, I'd go with the US cover right away. I don't really like poodle dogs. So, that's a turnoff for me. The paper airplanes are OK. Guess I'd really need to see if I want to read the book. LOL

Jennie said...

I am going with the U.S. cover also and do agree with your comments about th U.K. being disjointed.