Saturday, May 9, 2015

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #53

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true.
But you can like one cover version better than another...

US cover
UK cover
Well, we have covers galore to choose from this week! I enjoyed S.J. Watson's
Canadian cover
Australian cover
first book, Before I Go to Sleep, so I'm eager to read the newest - Second Life. I found four covers when I went looking, all with a different take on the book! The US cover is top left, the UK cover is top right, the Canadian cover is bottom left and last but not least, the Australian cover is bottom right. I'm torn between US and Canada, but think I'll go with the US this week. The other two are just two busy for me. Which one is your favourite this week? Do you plan on reading Second Life? Which cover do you prefer? You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular Saturday feature at A Bookworm's World.



2 comments:

Kay said...

I think I'll go with the US cover as well. The UK cover matches the one for Before I Go To Sleep as I recall. But it's confusing. The woman looks like she is standing inside a drainage ditch for something. I don't like the blue on the Canadian cover and Australian one is too chopped up. So, yes, US it is. And, also yes, I plan on reading it. I enjoyed Before I Go To Sleep and hope this one is as good.

Anonymous said...

Not a fan of the blue cover or the half red/half out of focus cover. You're right, the Australian cover is too busy. But i beg to differ regarding the UK cover, it's my favorite. Really like the darkened female figure in a shattered globe with the white backgound & the prominent tag line "we all have secrets".
Happy Mother's Day!

Icewineanne