Saturday, February 14, 2015

You Can't Judge a Book By Its Cover #43

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true. 
 But you can like one cover version better than another...

US/Canadian cover
UK cover
The Stranger by Harlan Coben is on my must read list! (It releases March 24) The US/Canadian cover is on the left and the UK cover is on the right. It's not much of a contest for me this week. I like the boldness of the US cover and the little houses with the letters in the are a nice little scary touch. The UK cover is just too washed out, but the tagline is good. Is The Stranger book you plan to read? 
Which cover do you prefer?  
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular Saturday feature on A Bookworm's World.

2 comments:

Kay said...

Yes, I plan on reading THE STRANGER. The US cover is bright, but actually, I think I like the other cover with the fuzzy guy looking in the window. Seems menacing.

techeditor said...

I prefer the US cover. The UK cover looks YA.