Saturday, February 7, 2015

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #42

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true.
 But you can like one cover version better than another...

US cover
UK cover
Her by Harriet Lane is on my (teetering) TBR pile. The US cover is on the left and the UK cover is on the right. It's interesting that both covers are a bold, solid colour that definitely says suspense or thriller. I like the red of the US cover better better, but I like the tag line on the UK cover - it gives you an idea of what the book is about. Which cover do you prefer? Is Her a book you've read or plan to read?
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular Saturday feature on
A Bookworm's World.

3 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I don't think either cover is all that great but I did like the book a lot.

Kay said...

Hmmm...like Kathy, I'm kind of 'meh' about both the covers. And is it my eyes or is the 'her' on the UK cover fuzzy? I do plan on reading this one, soonish.

Anonymous said...

Thumbs up for the UK cover. I just received the Cdn publication from my library. The cover itself would not attract me to want to purchase this book, but the plot sounds terrific.

Icewineanne