Friday, April 3, 2009

The Zombie Chicken has landed...

...at a Bookworm's World. Thank you to Marie of The Burton Review for passing on this fun award! I'm very flattered.

"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all..."


Now I'm not one to tempt fate or zombie chickens, so I pass this on to.....

Melissa at Melissa's Bookshelf
Jo-Jo at Jo-Jo Loves to Read
Shel at Write for a Reader
Marie at Daisy's Book Journal
Tricia at Library Queue

If you haven't visited these blogs yet, I encourage you to!

9 comments:

Melissa O. said...

Wow, thanks!! I love that award :-) And congrats to you--well deserved!!

Thank you so much for thinking of me. I'm glad you'd fight zombie chickens to read my blog!

Tricia said...

You rock! I love that award--thank you!

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations!

Marie said...

Congratulations on your award. Zombie Chickens beware! Thank you so much for passing this award onto me. I'm honoured.

I'll have to give this one some thought before I award other bloggers. Hmmmm....

Darlene said...

Congrats on the award Luanne!

Jo-Jo said...

Oh I love it! Thanks for thinking of me...this put a smile on my face today! I will get this posted next week as i get back in the swing of things.

Shelly B said...

Thank you so much! You have a great blog and are so deserving. Thanks for passing it on to me and loving my blog! I'll have to think on this one, but I'll get it posted.

Serena said...

Congrats on the Zombie Chicken award...and congrats to the nominees

Ladytink_534 said...

Lol, congrats on your award!