Saturday, March 19, 2022

Happy 15th Blogiversary to Me!

It's hard to believe I've been blogging about books for fifteen years. If you're curious, here's the very first post.

"I spend a lot of time commenting on and recommending books to customers, friends and family and I've decided it's time to share my thoughts and reviews with the world. Not that I expect the world to stop by but maybe a few new friends and see some old ones too."
 
I have indeed met many other wonderful readers, writers and book lovers along the way! 

I've started wondering how much longer I want to do this. That old adage is so true - so many books and so little time! We shall see!

12 comments:

Vee said...

Warm congrats! No small feat. 📚

Luanne said...

Thanks Vee! And you as well!

fredamans said...

Happy blogoversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J. Kingston Pierce said...

Congratulations!

Cheers,
Jeff

Luanne said...

Thanks Freda! We've been at this for a while eh?!

Kay said...

Happy blogversary to you, Luanne! I'm very happy you decided to share with us 15 years ago. Always enjoy reading your posts. Yes, I think many of us are wondering how long for our blogs. Guess we'll see. Take care!

Luanne said...

Thanks Kay, I appreciate that!

Harvee said...

Happy Blog anniversary! Wishing you many more!

Luanne said...

Thanks Harvee!

Luanne said...

Grandma Cootie said...

Happy Blog anniversary! Thanks for helping me so many times through your reviews to discover a book I end up loving and also avoid those not quite worth the time. I get the "so many books, so little time."

Luanne said...

Thanks Grandma Cootie for those kind words!