Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Over the Counter #352

What book caught my eye this week as it passed over the library counter and under my scanner? A combo - nature and social media.....

@NatGeo: The Most Popular Instagram Photos.

From the publisher, National Geographic:

"Featuring the most liked, commented on, and favorite photos from National Geographic’s iconic Instagram account, @NatGeo is a winning combination of expertly curated National Geographic photographs. National Geographic, or @natgeo, is one of the world's top accounts on Instagram, with millions of followers and several billion likes on its thousands of images posted. Embracing the diversity of the account and weaving in social media trends such as hashtags, throwbacks, flashbacks, and of course animals, @NatGeo’s stunning imagery will delight and inspire."

(Over the Counter is a regular feature at A Bookworm's World. I've sadly come the realization that I cannot physically read every book that catches my interest as it crosses over my counter at the library. But... I can mention them and maybe one of them will catch your eye as well. See if your local library has them on their shelves!)

No comments: