Friday, July 12, 2024

Known to the Victim - K.L. Armstrong

Okay, suspense fans! You need to read Known to the Victim by K.L. Armstrong.

Amy Gibson's mother was murdered by her boyfriend. It took years and a lot of love from her brother Oliver to get Amy where she is now. She is a speaker and hosts a popular true crime podcast that focuses on crimes against women committed by their partners. 

When Oliver is charged with an unthinkable crime, it's Amy's turn to defend him...because there's no way he did what they're saying...right?

This is such an addictive read! Just as you think you're on the path to one answer, the direction changes - and again and again. I loved having no idea as to how things are going to finally finish up.

There are two main characters - Amy and a P.I. named Dean. Both are strong personalities and they slowly earn the respect of the other. 

I honestly couldn't book the book down! I needed to know the answer! See for yourself - read an excerpt of Known to the Victim.

2 comments:

Kay said...

OK, you sold me on it. Plus the author, right? LOL

Luanne said...

I knew you'd see it!! Enjoy!