What's the Challenge?
"The Canadian Book Challenge is an annual online reading challenge in which participants from Canada and around the world aim to read and review 13 or more Canadian books in a one year span: Canada Day to Canada Day. Reviews must be posted online and participants are asked to share links to their reviews with other participants.
"This year marks the 13th year of the challenge, and the United Nations marked 2019 as the International Year of Indigenous Languages. With the recent release of the Indigenous Peoples Atlas of Canada, I decided to use the 12 linguistic groups that Indigenous languages in Canada are organized into, adding Settler for the 13th category."
1. The Ghost Garden - Susan Doherty - July
2. This Little Light - Lori Lansens - August
3. Hideaway - Nicole Lundrigan - August
4. The Testaments - Margaret Atwood - September
5. A Better Man - Louise Penny - October
6. Elevator Pitch - Linwood Barclay - October
7. Perception: A Photo Series - KC Adams - December