Friday, February 8, 2019

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #249

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true.
But you can like one cover version better than another...

US cover
UK cover
I quite enjoyed Phaedra Patrick's last book, The Curious CharmsUS cover is on the left and the UK cover is on the right. Well, what's not to love - the lead character is a librarian!  I actually like both covers this week.
of Arthur Pepper. I'm looking forward to her forthcoming novel,  The Library of Lost and Found. The
A cup of tea goes well with a good book. ;0)   
I like the stack of books image on the US cover. The UK cover seems to feature mail more than a library feel. I do like the blurb on the envelope. A hard choice for me this week, but I'm going to go withe the US cover - I like the image and the color more than the UK cover. What about you?
Any plans to read The Library of Lost and Found?
Which cover do you prefer?
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular feature at A Bookworm's World.

6 comments:

Kay said...

Are both of those cover cheerful? Love the colors on both. The stack of books seems more like being in a library, but I think a letter appears in the book? I'll go with the US cover.

bermudaonion said...

I like both covers - like Kay said, they're cheerful. I think it's a tie for me this week.

Mystica said...

Nice covers on both.

Vicki said...

I like both too!

Dianna said...

The US cover for me, it's darling!

Luanne said...

Three for a tie and three for the US. But, I think it sounds like everyone is looking forward to it!