Thursday, March 30, 2017

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #152

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true.
 But you can like one cover version better than another....

US cover
UK cover
Woohoo! A new Harlan Coben is on the way....but not 'til the Fall. No details about the plot, but he writes some darn good thrillers. So - similarities - bright bold covers. I like the font on the US cover better the UK. The UK cover does convey more urgency and action. But...and here's where my decision was made this week. I like forming my own mental images of what a character looks like. So for me this week it's the US cover. What about you? Which cover do you prefer? Are you a Harlan Coben fan?
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular feature at A Bookworm's World.

1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

I've only read a few of his books but I've enjoyed them. I'm not a fan of either cover this week.