Saturday, November 21, 2015

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #80

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true.
 But you can like one cover version better than another.....

US cover
UK cover
Tami Hoag's latest in the Kovac and Liska series releases in January in the US and March in the UK. The US cover is on the left and the UK cover is on the right. Both covers have a 'cold' feel that seems to suit the title. Different leaves. The font and style on the UK cover is more 'dangerous' looking and suggest a crime novel more than the US cover. But I'm not a fan of the purple. US for me this week. What about you? Will you be reading The Bitter Season? Which cover do you prefer?
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular Saturday feature
 at A Bookworm's World.

5 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I like the US cover too.

Jennifer said...

I like them both this time, but the US speaks to me a little more. It's cleaner?

Icewineanne said...

I like the typeface & tagline on the UK cover but prefer the painting on the US cover, and because of that, the US cover wins it for me. Love the cover cover comparisions Luanne, even though I will not be reading this book. I read one of her books 10 yrs ago & did not enjoy at all.

Luanne said...

US takes this week! Icewineanne - I have fun finding them!

Carla said...

US cover for me. I haven't read Tami Hoag in while but this series sounds interesting