Saturday, August 15, 2015

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #66

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true.
 But you can like one cover version better than another...

US cover
UK cover
Jennifer Weiner's newest book - Who Do You Love - releases in August both sides of the pond. It's on my ever growing TBR list. The US cover is on the left and the UK cover is on the right. Hmm, that red paperclip hear appears on both cover, but I'm not sure I'm taken with the blue. But the stars and tree give it a different feel than the stark white cover. The font for the author's name is the same for both, but funnily enough one has a small j and one a capital J. In the end, I am going to go with the UK cover this week - it has a bit of a magical feel to it.
What cover do you prefer?
 Do you plan to read Who Do You Love?
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular Saturday feature
at A Bookworm's World.

6 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I think the US cover is too stark so I prefer the UK cover as well.

Kay said...

I prefer the UK cover too. The US one is too white. And I'm glad you said the heart was a paperclip. I thought it was a cookie cutter. LOL

Debbie said...

The UK cover!! It jumped out at me right away.

Lindsay said...

I kind of like the starkness of the U.S. cover but the U.K. one is the clear winner. Much prettier!

Luanne said...

I think it's unanimous this week!

Jennifer said...

The UK cover has more appeal to me, even though I like the cleanness of the US one. I am definitely going to read this one! :)