Saturday, June 21, 2014

You Can't Judge A Book By It's Cover #9

- You Can't Judge a Book By It's Cover - Which is very true.
But you can like one cover version better than another...
 
US cover
Canadian cover
I was hunting down cover art for Emma Healey's book - Elizabeth is Missing, and came across the US cover on the left and the Canadian cover on the right. I'm torn this time! The US cover gives off an ominous vibe that promises a good suspenseful read. But the Canadian cover is a note - a note that the main character refers to often. This week I can't decide. But what I can tell you is this - get your hands on a copy of this book. It's really, really good! Watch for my review on June 24. What cover do you prefer? Have you read Elizabeth is Missing? You Can't Judge A Book By It's Cover is a regular Saturday feature on A Bookworm's World.

1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

I'm not sure I would have realized the Canadian cover is a note unless you told me.