Saturday, August 16, 2014

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #17

- You Can't Judge a Book By Its Cover - Which is very true.
But you can like one cover version better than another...

US/Canadian cover
UK cover
I was hunting down cover art for my review of Sarah Hilary's debut novel, Someone Else's Skin and came across the US/Canadian cover on the left and the UK cover on the right. Both are good, but I'm going with the UK cover this week - a little more lurid, but I appreciated the cover blurb from Mark Billingham as well - it would encourage me to pick the book up. At first glance I didn't realize it was roses on the US cover, although they are part of the book. Either way it's a really good read! Which cover do you prefer? Have you read or do you plan to read Someone Else's Skin?
 
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular Saturday feature on A Bookworm's World.

No comments: