Tuesday, December 31, 2013

End of the Year Round Up

I'm often asked - do you have a favourite book? Or, what was your favourite book this year?

I can never pick just one - I read across many genres and can never single one out. (Goodreads tells me I read 150 books this year - 46,990 pages.)

How about you? Can you pick just one stand out read for 2013? No? Well, here's a list of the 'best' books of 2013 from a variety of sources. Have you read any on the lists?

The Globe and Mail (Canada) Top 10 of 2013
Goodreads Best of 2013
Amazon.ca Best Books of the Year 2013
Amazon.com Best Books of the Year 2013
The New York Times Best Books of 2013
Kirkus Reviews Best of 2013
Publishers Weekly Best of 2013
National Post (Canada) Favourite Books of 2013
NPR's Guide to Best Books of 2013



2 comments:

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

Oh... Lists and lists... Such fun!

Wishing you a very Wonderful New Year of 2014!

And thanking you, for all you do on this blog, to improve my reading enjoyment.

Gentle hugs,
Tessa~
"Here there be musing" blog

Luanne said...

Thank you Tessa for reading my blog! And I wish you all the best for 2014 too!