Saturday, March 7, 2009

Another award - thank you so much!

Well, Jo-Jo over at Jo-Jo Loves to Read caught me totally off guard with a wonderful surprise. She had given me the Proximidade Award. The what?

"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award."

There are so many amazing and wonderful people in the book blogging community that it is hard to narrow it down to only eight. Please check out these blogs if you haven't already. Some of these folks may have already received this and if they have, well they're doubly deserving! Thanks again Jo-Jo!

Kathy at Bermudaonion's Weblog
Cindy at Cindy's Love of Books
Ruth at Bookish Ruth
Anna at Diary of an Eccentric
Serena at Savvy Verse & Wit
Jen at The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog and Up Close & Personal with Lady Tink
Marta at Marta's Meanderings
Dar at Peeking Between the Pages
Kaye at Pudgy Penquin Perusals
Debbie at Wrighty's Reads

Oops that's ten already isn't it? I really could keep going....

13 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations on your award and thanks for thinking of me. I am really and truly flattered.

Luanne said...

You're welcome Kathy! I was just going to get ahold of you to let you know!

Hoarders Extraordinaire said...

Congrats Luanne...and thanks for giving it to me ;) There are so many wonderful blogs out there that I'm really honored to be given this.

It's my first award!

Jo-Jo said...

Well you have uncovered so many books to me lately I couldn't help but think of giving you this award! Congrats...you deserve it!

Kaye said...

Luanne, you are So sweet and so deserving of this award. I feel very honored that you passed it on to me. Thank you so much. I will try to pass it on to some who are new to me.

Ruth King said...

Luanne, thank you so much for the lovely award! I truly appreciate it.

Serena said...

Congrats on the award and thank you for including me. I've added this to my original post!

Anna said...

Congrats on the well-deserved award! Thanks for passing it on to me. It means a lot to me and totally made my day!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Darlene said...

Luanne, you totally deserve this award. I love your blog. Thanks so much for thinking to pass it on to me. I'm honored.

Ladytink_534 said...

Congrats and thank you! How sweet!!!

cindysloveofbooks said...

Thanks Luanne for the award. It was really sweet of you to think of me. I always get tickled pink when I hear that I was awarded an award. Sure brightened up my week. :)

Wrighty said...

Congrats Luanne, you deserve it! And thank you for passing it on to me. I am honored! :)

Anna said...

I posted this here. Thanks again!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric