Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thanks to Serena at Savvy Verse & Wit, Kaye at Pudgy Penquin Perusals and Kelly at Enroute to Life for awarding me the Butterfly Award! Incredibly thoughtful of you all and much appreciated!

(I do have this mad urge to try and change the wording
...I've ever known, I ever knew ... I wonder where this originated?!)

Anyway this is a “meme” award, so it gets passed on. The rules for passing it on are:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Award up to ten other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your awardees on their blogs.

And trying not to duplicate, I'm passing on to:

Ruth at Bookish Ruth
Lauren at Shooting Stars Mag
Cindy at Cindy's Love of Books
Jeanne at Necromancy Never Pays
Book Maniac at A Blog of Books

And I'm going to stop at 5, because it seems to be everywhere I go already! Spread the bloggy love!

10 comments:

Anna said...

Congrats! You deserve this award!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Jeanne said...

And thank you so much for passing it on! I'm thrilled!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Luanne!

Darlene said...

Congrats Luanne. You totally deserve this award!

Kaye said...

I know what you mean about the know. It should really be knew but hey, an award is an award. You do deserve them, Luanne. I just love your blog! Have a great day and I sent you an e mail.

Book Maniac said...

Thanks you so much - I am really excited about this.

Serena said...

You deserve the award! Congrats to the recipients...

Shh...I would have changed the image wording if I had a program to do so!

Toni said...

Congrats on the award!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Way to go!!

.Books by TJ Baff said...

You totally deserve this award. Thanks for all your encouragement!
Tamara