Monday, October 13, 2008

Jeremy and Mom - Jerry Scott and Jim Borgman

---A Zits Retrospective You Should Definitely Buy For Your Mom ---

I hope you've had a chance to enjoy this wonderful comic strip. It's one I faithfully read every day and it never fails to give me a chuckle. I've been cutting out the ones that really strike a chord and leaving them on my teenage son's placemat for years.

Scott and Bergman perfectly capture the joys and tribulations of raising an adolescent male - messy bedrooms, sneakers and clothes everywhere, a seemingly bottomless pit of an appetite, learning to drive and so many more.

I borrowed this from the library. The fun part - I caught my son reading it and chuckling as well!

Zits appears in 1600 newspapers, 45 countries and 15 languages. You can follow it online here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I've got to have that. Zits is my absolute favorite comic. Our son is in college and I still cut some of the strips out to mail to him.

Elizabeth said...

HAH! My husband's name is Jeremy - I feel like I need to get this for him mom this year for Christmas!

cindysloveofbooks said...

I read it in my paper all the time. Too Funny!

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOL! I'd get the book for the cover alone...way too funny.