Friday, February 28, 2020

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #302

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true.
 But you can like one cover version better than another...

US cover
UK cover
John Grisham will be releasing the second 'Camino' book in the Spring of this year. I know I listened to the first one, but apparently didn't write a review on it. It was okay, but not a standout if I remember correctly. The US cover of Camino Winds is on the left and the UK cover is on the right. Well, we have palm trees on both covers The US palms are still in the sunshine while the UK trees are dark and in midst of a good wind. The two images seem to be opposite with the US rather peaceful and the UK promising a storm. I think I prefer the US cover this week - I'd rather like to be underneath a palm tree in the sun! What about you? 
Any plans to read Camino Winds. Which cover do you prefer?
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular feature at A Bookworm's World.

4 comments:

bermudaonion said...

The US cover is more appealing but the UK cover shows the "wind" part of the title so I'm torn.

Icewineanne said...

Prefer the UK cover. Ominous winds blowing in seems more suited to a suspense/mystery thriller novel. The US cover would be better used on a romance ;-)

Luanne said...

Minority for me this week! UK takes it.

Icewineanne said...

Looking forward to reading your review! Hope it’s a good one :-)