Friday, October 21, 2016

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover#128

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true.
 But you can like one cover version better than another....

US cover
UK cover
I've read every book in John Sandford's 'Prey' series. A character named Virgil Flowers started appearing in the books. His popularity grew and he now has his own series - one I follow as well. The newest book featuring Virgil is Escape Clause. The US cover is on the left and the UK cover is on the right. Hmm, so both covers feature a cityscape. Lightning in one, ominous skies in the other. Bright colours used in both. But I think the UK colours grab my attention a little bit sooner. So, UK for me this week. But no matter what cover, I'll be reading Escape Clause. Which cover do you prefer? Are you a Virgil Flowers fan. You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular feature at A Bookworm's World. 

No comments: