Friday, May 27, 2016

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #107

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true. 
 But you can like one cover version better than another....

US cover
UK cover
Summer is coming and it's time to fill up on beach reads. Mary Kay Andrews is always a must for me as is Elin Hilderbrand. Elin's new book (June 16) is Here's to Us. The US cover is on the left and the UK cover is on the right.
The story is set on the beach and both books reflect that - I think it's the look of your own type of beach that will determine which cover appeals to you this week. Although, I do appreciate the People tag on the UK cover - "Queen of the summer novel." So for me, it the US cover this week. Which cover do you prefer? Any plans to read Here's to Us? What authors do you pack in your summer beach bag?
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular feature at A Bookworm's World.

4 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I agree and the US cover looks more like "my" beach.

JenniferC said...

I like the lighthouse on the UK cover, and it's a pretty scene; but I agree that the US cover suits me more. I will read this one for sure, and I still need to read The Rumor from last year, too.

Grandma Cootie said...

I agree, has to be the US cover. It just says Elin Hilderbrand to me. And this is definitely on my summer read list.

Patti V said...

US cover! I'd read this one just because of the cover!