Saturday, July 11, 2015

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #61

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true.
 But you can like one cover version better than another...

US cover
UK cover
I'm really looking forward to the latest entry in Louise Penny's Inspector Gamache series. The Nature of the Beast releases in August 2015. The US cover is on the left and the UK cover is on the right. Well, both covers are definitely ominous! The cave on the US cover goes a bit better with the title I think. But those circling birds are a harbinger of something bad. This week it's the US cover for me. What cover do you prefer? Do you plan to read The Nature of the Beast?You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular Saturday feature at A Bookworm's World.

4 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I think I like the UK cover because it's not as dark.

Kay said...

Oh, I am so looking forward to this book. Truly. And I'm a fan of the US cover as well. After reading some of the tidbits that Louise has shared on Facebook, the cave or monster aspect seems to fit.

holdenj said...

I'm also looking forward to this book, it's just fun to see both covers! I think I prefer the lighter coloring of the UK version, with the birds.

Luanne said...

It's going to be a great read, no matte the cover!