Saturday, October 18, 2014

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #26

- You can't judge a book by its cover - which is very true.
But you can like one cover version better than another...

US/Canadian cover
UK cover
This week's entry is for another book I'm looking forward to reading. Stephen King's new book, Revival, releases on Nov 11/14.  The US/Canadian cover is on the left and the UK cover is on the right. This week, I'm going to go with the UK cover. Interesting that there's lightning on both covers, but it's that scary rundown tent that draws me to the book. Which cover do you prefer? Do you plan to read Revival?

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular Saturday feature on A Bookworm's World. 

2 comments:

Kelly Blackwell @ Heres My Take On It said...

I love the UK cover. It draws you in.

Grandma Cootie said...

I definitely plan to read "Revival." I had not seen the UK cover before but it is the one the I prefer, creepier.