Saturday, July 19, 2014

You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover #13

- You Can't Judge a Book By Its Cover - Which is very true.
But you can like one cover version better than another...
 
US/Canada version
UK version

I was hunting down cover art for Jennifer Weiner's latest book - All Fall Down - and came across the US/Canadian on the left and the UK cover on the right. I prefer the North American cover this time. The UK cover does spell out exactly what the book is about, but I like the roller coaster imagery.Either way, it's a really good read! Which cover do you prefer? Have you read All Fall Down?
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover is a regular Saturday feature on A Bookworm's World

2 comments:

Susan O'Bryant said...

I haven't read this one yet, but it's on my to-get list. I like both covers! I think I prefer the one with the cup, but I'm a literal type of person, so that's probably why. By the way, I love this feature where you're sharing the covers! It's so interesting to see the different versions.

Luanne said...

Thanks Susan! I find cover art fascinating - how much it can affect our choice to pick up a book and browse further, or colour our view of what's inside.